How can I quit smoking? -

Monday, July 22, 2019

How can I quit smoking? -


I have tried several ways such as -cold turkey-, cutting down, the patch. I can-t chew that gum that they have now. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer, and I really want to quit since it hit me so close to home. Anyone have any good (and new) suggestions?
hey i did the patch and it took three times before it was successful so give it another go . and good luck its been a year and four months now for me.
Study how and where and how much you smoke. Cut down little at a time, hang around places you have never smoked at and hang around there more. Give yourself time, by cutting down slow, it may take a year or so
There is a new prescription medication available now,call your Dr. and see if they prescribe it for you. I have heard that it works very well.
i went cold turkey myself decades ago. maybe you need to find a hobby that takes your mind off of the idle time you would spend on smoking.
Please smoke one stick less every day.
just go to a non smoking program
How can I quit smoking? -