Quit smoking? -

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Quit smoking? -


will someone please encourage me.. I need a little boost
Try to keep your hands busy hun. Sew, knit, write, whatever it takes. I learned to always have a pencil to -smoke-. At other times I chewed on licorice. Make it real hard to smoke by setting rules like no smoking in the house etc. (It was real hard smoking in the garage when it was - 10 degrees)
GL
will findout how much money you-ve wasted on them. I found out last night that I waste on average 200.00 a month on the crap. it helped me. try blow pops. you will have the hand to mouth motion and when you get done with it you will have the gum to help. the patches and gum didn-t help me as it was the motion. plus, if you want to, go back to school. with all of the work they give you in college, and if you work full time, you won-t have the time to smoke and you will probably forget about it althogether. I hope the best for you. I know I need all of the encouragement as well
All you have to do is go to the nearest hospital, visit someone in the ward with lung cancer, and after that thank your lucky stars you have decided to give it up.
You can do it, millions have.
You are awesome for quitting - I am on day 4 and it is a pain. But you know what I already feel better. I don-t know how far along you are, but I bet your future self would be very proud of you. The smoking bit is only in your mind - and you can do it!!!!! Don-t let the evil *** monkeys that make up big tobacco win!

Say it with me - F YOU PHILLIP MORRIS :)
Smoking is a nasty, expensive, stupid habit that demeans you in front of your peers and everyone else. The smoke is pure poison that slowly ruins your health.

Not one good thing can be said about smoking.

How-s that! Hang in there and good luck.
Quit smoking? -