I want to quit smoking please advise me? -

Saturday, July 20, 2019

I want to quit smoking please advise me? -


Hi iam 28 years old man,still not married, i smoke a lot, i want to stop it ,, as i heard that i will effect my sexual life, is it truth, please advise me how can i stop it, iam afrid of the life after getting married, i want to have good life with my partner in all ways, till now i dont have any problem with sex, please advise me, so that i can quit smoking,thanks in advance,,,,,,,
i smoked for 25yrs - i never had a problem wi my sex life.I`ve given up smoking now (i`m 38) I used the champix tablets which take a couple of wks to get used to but they are realy good - don`t make you want to eat loads of food either.good luck giving up:)
I cant get myself to quit never mind you LOL

Good luck anyway xx
Phone the NHS support line, buy those plastic fags, put any fags you have now into the toilet.

But you wont bother, you are a weak minded induvidual.
You have to want to stop. I smoked for many many years and recently just decided that I didn-t want to smoke anymore and stopped, mainly because I could see myself as one of those people with a hole in their throat still puffing away... Will power is the main thing, I haven-t used any pills patches gum etc..I just stopped. It-s coming up to 6 months now and it-s just getting to the point where i can go through the day without thinking about a Marlboro light. When you first stop the cravings are full on, you have to remember they only last for about 5 mins during which time you should drink water or do something to take your mind off ..like reading or writing..join an online support group. I found that if you play mental games with your craving it helps..saying to yourself things like -Come on then, bring it on..I will knock you back everytime-. The most difficult time for a non smoker is when you have a drink...If you can drink with friends and not smoke you-ve cracked it...It is worth it, I don-t smell like an ashtray anymore and I feel really good about myself...All I have to do now is give up the smack. :)

Good luck !!
Champix is prescribed by the Gp and it is brilliant.

Willpower helps alot too.
I am now a month into not smoking!!!!! after thirty odd years . Go to yourGP or nurse and get the Patches, brilliant. I do not smoke fags any more and my partner has a smile on his face coz our sex life has improved , I huff and puff in all the right places now! Try to stick other things in your mouth,,,,,,carrot bits, celery etc
try www.gosmokefree.co.uk it gives you advice and a free go smoke free dvd to help you
Smoking will in fact cause you to suffer from erectile problems by the time you are in your late thirties.
My man could not stop either, so I made him a deal.
For every day that he is able to live through without a smoke, I would give him oral satisfaction, and let him blow his load instead of his smoke....
Well he cheated and smoked afterwards. That was the end of my efforts to help him stop.
He died, you know.....
Not here anymore, so if your woman can assist you, let her know
Try Champix tablets:they work
Sky.
I want to quit smoking please advise me? -