A present for my mom who quit smoking? -

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A present for my mom who quit smoking? -


my mom just quit smoking and i want to get her a present for it, any ideas?
Take her out to eat or cook up her favorite meal.Maybe a makeover. If you can afford it, pay to get her a haircut, manicure, pedicure or whatever. Maybe a spa day together to get pampered. Could just have a bonding moment together and let her know how much it means to you for her to quit.
My wife quit smoking after 30 years. I bought her a NASCAR jacket of her favorite driver, Kasey Kahne. It is something that will last and everytime she looks at it she will remember how proud I am she beat the addiction.
take her some where out on beach or any where else just talk about your childhood have a dinner and go back and just show her how much you love her.
A present for my mom who quit smoking? -