Will I go back to normal when I quit smoking weed? -

Friday, September 6, 2019

Will I go back to normal when I quit smoking weed? -


I-ve been smoking everyday and night for about 4 years now (but I have a job and everything)
Me and my boyfriend have decided to stop smoking weed and tobacco altogether.
Has anyone done this after smoking this much and regained all your passion and emotions and brains?!
ty
No you will not be normal and you will still have hemorrhoids.
I did the same thing in college.......I was never not normal b/c I smoked, I was still full functional, it just added some relaxation from stress......only difference was I was a little slower. After quitting for my job, food tastes the same (I still love to eat wierd things), movies are still funny, and my thoughts are still very random. You-ll be fine.......the only thing I miss about it is the gathering with friends while doing it. Other than that, I don-t notice much of a difference. But everyone is different.
Yes, it will all come back and you-ll be fine, though it may take a while since you-re habituated and have THC in your system.
Ya, weed has no known long term side effects, after a few months you should be completely back to normal.
That-s a good question when you get a good answer let me know because I was thinking about doing the same thing
it may take a while to get back to normal... but you will! good luck!
Will I go back to normal when I quit smoking weed? -