Hello I need help! I quit smoking weed and im feeling very depressed these days hopeless. ? -

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Hello I need help! I quit smoking weed and im feeling very depressed these days hopeless. ? -


I want to stay off the herb for my reasons to become a cop and to serve the lord please give me a site that will help me!
It-s really a matter of looking after yourself one day at a time; eating healthily, taking good care of yourself; finding ways to handle the less positive aspects of withdrawal, being kind to yourself; doing physical activity to stimulate endorphins - natural highs - drinking plenty of water to aid detoxing; journal your feelings if that helps.

Be aware of artificial ways to get high - including eating too much junk and candy - as that may prolong the amount of time it takes to bring your body back into balance.

Also, what-s in the past stays there. No point in beating yourself up over smoking weed; just resolve not to do it again. In the future, that may mean not being part of the undercover cop programme if that is offered to you. *Some* of them do end up addicted to it.

Treat yourself to a comedy now and again. Laughter IS the best medicine.
dude from my personal experiences as a teenager smokin weed all the freakin time, ive learned that it isnt physically addictive. basically if you dont want to crave it so bad you have to stay away from things and people that have it or are using it. basically go cold turkey by just staying away from it

Your doing a great personal rehab on your own I have been working on it for a few years, If you don-t mine they have N/A all over the world go if you need to it helps me a lot. I don-t go everyday maybe once a week, just to get through the week. Just watch out for people places and things. I had a supposed friend try to talk me back in to it, that-s not a friend that-s a aquantence.
HI Watson,

YOu need something else to help you cope with this. Please look into this product, Its called Sam-e 400mg. You can order it at www.iherb.com Its really helpful for depression and its not meds so no side effects. Its worth a try anyway....
Hello I need help! I quit smoking weed and im feeling very depressed these days hopeless. ? -