Would you quit smoking weed for your girlfriend/boyfriend? -

Friday, November 15, 2019

Would you quit smoking weed for your girlfriend/boyfriend? -


Lets say they dont nag about you and youve been together for over 4 months everythings great but your partner acts a little strange towards you everytime you smoke.. would you quit?
yea definitely. especially if you like them alot, plus weed is bad for you..
I think it is in your best interest to quit, although you should already know that. I think you should talk to your boyfriend/girlfriend about it and maybe find a solution that you-re both happy with. For example, you would smoke once a week or only at parties.

If you want my personal answer to that question, I would have to say it depended on how important and/or influential that person was on my life. I believe if you really like someone, you-d be willing to make this sort of change, because it isn-t a negative, and it will be better for you in the long run. (:
it depends. if the person had a serious problem with it, and i planned on staying with them, then yes.

instead of going on -they act a little strange-...why not talk to him/her and ask if they want you to quit? they may be fine with what you do but just unsure of how to act around someone that smokes weed.
If I was you I would quit right away, your partner dosnt want you to as they know the effects and you must want to quit or you would not have asked the question. Also very bad for your health.
Would you quit smoking weed for your girlfriend/boyfriend? -