How can I quit smoking if Im always bored? -

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

How can I quit smoking if Im always bored? -


Im bored alot unfortunately, and to me theres nothing better to do than smoke. Unfortunately, thats gotten me into a smoking habit which I kind of like smoking, but I would like to quit. Its getting very expensive. What can I do????
use the money you would use to buy cigarettes ant take up a hobby.
guitar is good as your fingers are kept occupied, as is trumpet, just something to keep your hands busy
I struggled to quit for a long time, but never was comfortable with pills or patches. And at the end of the day, I found an intelligent way to quit smoking.

The important thing is to realize that smoking creates strong emotional bonds - and it is these bonds that need to be severed. Physical cravings only serve to wake up memories of the emotion...

Once that realization and awareness sets in, it is then important to reframe your thinking about smoking. Instead of saying -I am stressed and therefore I smoke- say -I am stressed but there are other ways to deal with it-. This shift in thinking is important.

Good luck, and if you want to learn more, go to http://www.wisdomtoquit.com
seriously. stick it to obama and quit.

he put money in the stimulus bill for helping people quit, yet the SCHIPS bill is funded nearly entirely by revenue generated by tobacco taxes

ridiculous.


find the willpower to do it and just do it!


you can do it
The only way you can quit smoking, is if you do something that counters it... like working out, and eating healthy.

Once you start putting in a lot of hours working out, and the time to put yourself a healthy meal, you will not want to UNDO this hard work, and you will not smoke.

At least thats what made me stop smoking...


p.s. you will never quit smoking, you just stop temporarily. I been on and off for 10 years. And when someone around me smokes, i have to have one. But I trained myself to have only one in a while when im out.
There is a pill called Zyban that is a very effective quitting smoking tool. You should see your doc.

As far as boredom, find a hobby. Get an XBOX 360 and play games or start running. I have found that running lessens the urge to smoke and makes you feel a lot better. Everytime you want to smoke just go for a long walk/run and work it out. Good luck!
yo read the box, get a woman, (if you don-t already have one) its not healthy trust me, smoking weed is better than cigarettes, not that im tellin u to do that but hey look it up and while ure at it look at other ppl who smoke and how they end up u might get the big picture.
go into the toilet and take a whole pack with you and pretend your reading the box and then just drop them into the toilet... im pretty sure you wont smoke them after that...

get an xbox360 or something, you need to occupy yourself

or you need to get out more
dude do u have a xbox or anything else ....i find when im playing call of duty 5 or halo...or guitar hero 4 it takes my mind off of whats going on ....and grabs my attention ........so i have hardly anytime to smoke dude ..or if u have a gf dude ...hang out watch a flick ......play a game with her .....it will keep u busy
Read these:

How To Quit Smoking: 5 Easy Tips

http://hubpages.com/_Y18/hub/How_to_Quit…


Ways to Quit Smoking

http://hubpages.com/_Y18/hub/How_To_Quit…

Get fake ciggaretts! It works to! And theyy taste better...u could also get a gurlfriend
try a patch, the gum, talk to your doctor. trust me...your heart and lungs will thank you later. the longer you smoke the harder it will be to quit. good luck
Second the hobby idea. You can-t be bored if you have interests, and there-s something out there that should interest just about anyone.
you should try taking up a hobby, like masturbating. I find it-s a lot more fun than smoking and it keeps your hands busy.
Chew Gum. it works that-s what I do. or keep busy.
How can I quit smoking if Im always bored? -