Getting rid of cigarette smell and how quit smoking? -

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Getting rid of cigarette smell and how quit smoking? -


How can I minimize the cigarette smoke smell in my house, my hair, clothes?
My roommate smokes and I do too (i quit using chantix but stress brought me back to smoking!!) I will never use chantix again because of side effects, so I need some advice on how to quit (especially when I-m always around cigarettes at home)

Febreeze just seems to make the smell on my clothes worse so please don-t suggest febreeze :)
My perants smoke and I cant stand the smell. I constantly keep my window open to flush out the smell. Thats said I do smoke the occasional smoke. Try cut down numbers then just go straight for it. Trust me, drugs wont work. You have to do it yourself.
Well, if at first you don-t succeed...try, try again!

Not sure about the smell as only quitting can really help I suppose. My best mate Molly quit smoking last month and she said that thinking of herself as a non-smoker rather than an ex-smoker really helped. I know she also tried Nicorette to help with the cravings-good luck!
i get rid off the smell of cigs by smoking weeeeeed
dont smoke at all. find something else to do. try working out, or find a hobby.
Getting rid of cigarette smell and how quit smoking? -