Ive been taking wellbutrin to quit smoking but its making me want to cry? -

Monday, December 16, 2019

Ive been taking wellbutrin to quit smoking but its making me want to cry? -


the dr gave me wellbutrin to quit smoking but i think its depressing me- anybody had an experience with wellbutrin ?
Talk to your doctor and get off the wellbutrin, unless it is needed for a different reason. If only as a stop smoking aid, it isn-t worth it. Now I have been a smoker for 20+ years. I started taking Chantix 9 days ago, and I haven-t had a smoke in 3 days now. I don-t have a desire for one either. The last few I had tasted like crap. I guess that was the Chantix working. Anyways, Chantix is expensive, $110.00 for a month supply, ( and worth every penny to me, it DOES WORK) and you will need at least 3 months before it is said and done. Good Luck and hope you quit.
I was put on Wellbutrin for depression and it made me more depressed and extremely suicidal. It was terrible and when I finally went to the hospital they told me that I was feeling the effects of a toxic reaction to the medication. I suggest getting off of it right away.
talk to doc about getting off it its not good for you. the risk isn-t worth it
I took wellbutrin to quit smoking and it didn-t make me depressed, but it did make me feel very strange. I have tried everything to quit smoking and nothing worked except this Chantrix. Talk to your doctor and get the prescription. I have not smoked since Tuesday and I used to smoke like a pack and a half a day. It is great and it really works. Hope that helps and good luck!
I was prescribed it for depression, but it also helped reduce how much I smoke. Different people do react differently. My friend was prescribed Wellbutrin, also for depression, but he didn-t do well on it.
There is one called Zyban that is similar, but is more used as a stop smoking aid than an anti-depressant.
Just talk to your dr. - they can advise you.
I could not take wellbutrin--made my symptoms worse. My daughter was also prescribed a form of wellbutrin and she did not do well on it either. Different drugs work differently in different people. Be careful to monitor your symptoms with your doctor.
I DIDN-T THINK WELLBUTRIN WOULD HELP WITH THAT HOW ABOUT ASKING YOUR DOC ABOUT CHANTIX NOW THAT STUFF GIVE SOME GOOD RESULTS BUT IT-S NOT AN ANTIDEPRESSANT LIKE WELLBUTRIN.
Gee, when I was on Wellbutrin I couldn-t stop laughing at times. I was watching a -Munsters- episode and thought my sides would pop I was laughing harder than I ever have.

I would say take the other ladie-s advise - change if this is giving you a negative effect. It gives a bad taste for smokes but so does the other. Good luck.
Ive been taking wellbutrin to quit smoking but its making me want to cry? -