Has anyone out there quit smoking? -

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Has anyone out there quit smoking? -


I quit smoking about three weeks ago (for Mother-s Day). I realllllly want one right now. I-ve been daydreaming about chain smoking an entire pack. How long will the desire to smoke last?
They say that the craving for cigarettes never goes away unfortunately. Keep reminding yourself how well you-re doing and how proud everyone is of you. Tell yourself how much healthier you are and how much better you feel. Think about all the disgusting chemicals and tar in cigarettes. You-ve done really well to go three weeks without a smoke, it would be a real shame if you gave into the temptation.

Good luck!!!
The idea of quiting smoking, or just to quite something that has been a habit, and or a addition has been man-s journey for all ages.

I use to smoke two packs/day. When I committed my life to Christ, The Savior, the addition was taken away, at that time I chose to quite. Mind you, three days after giving my heart to Christ, I tried to smoke a cigarette, I threw it down, thinking how nasty it tasted. It has been almost eight years since I smoked.

My hope, is in Christ for you my friend. God bless.
just smoke marijuana

and chew nicorette
Has anyone out there quit smoking? -