What seems to be the easiest way to quit smoking? -

Friday, September 25, 2020

What seems to be the easiest way to quit smoking? -


I started smoking when I was 11( That-s right). I-ve never tried to quit but my States sudden hike in the tabacco tax has brought cigarettes up to $5.50/pack......HELP!!!
I stopped cold turkey (after 40 years), four years ago and it was my shear determination that I was not going to fail, to have my friends (who mainly smoke) tease me about failing. So I guess I am pleased I can be really pig-headed at times!!!
stop buying....
If you want to do it without patches or anything-
-Try to cut back, like instead of having 10 a day try to cut it back to like 8per day. then eventually 6per day. etc..
-Tell yourself you don-t get to have one. (Like if your at work you know you cant have one so just tell yourself that)
-chew on things= gum, straws, etc..
-eat alot
hope this helps
its hard but do it cold turkey and eat everything is site.
cold turkey
I quit cold-turkey by substituting a little cud of Day-s Work chewing tobacco under my gums for about 3 weeks back in 1963. It worked -- been off since. There ARE also commercial substitutes that have come along since then. Ask your druggist. You-ll never regret quitting. NOT quitting has other regrets. . good luck.. (mytimetoquit.com)
yeh
What seems to be the easiest way to quit smoking? -