How did you quit smoking? -

Sunday, September 20, 2020

How did you quit smoking? -


Do you want a cig right now?
I just quit smoking recently in TX cigs went up a dollar a pack so I quit cold turkey smoked the last one in my pack and was done with it. I havent smoked in a mnth and a half. Those patches and gum are crap. I have got a friend that been using the gum for almost six months and still is using the gum. Yea I sometimes want a ciggarette after I eat still but its much easier now that its been a while since I smoked the cravings go away after about three days. Good luck the first three days are the roughest but after that its ok. I feel so much healthier now. smoke your last cig and put them down dont buy anymore. Trust me it easier than trying to slowly stop smoking them.
I just quit cold turkey....and I still crave one..it-s only been a month. The first time I quit for 5 years cold trukey and through the whole 5 years i still wanted one..I think I just have good self control. I statred up again because of stress..it was dumb and I finally had enough. I felt like crap from smoking..and WHy smoke it increases ur risk for so many other disease, If I can prevent cancer by no smoking then why smoke. Just the thought of how bad it is for your health should be enough for you to quit, knowing what u are doing to your body.
wat a stupid que to ask cant u read or dont u have a doc people cud be so aargh
easy i never started lol..
Sorry I don-t smoke! I never did so I can-t quit.
Just told myself to quit and I did. Never smoked again and now I hate the sight of anyone with a stink stock between their lips.
I quit cold turkey. Smoked my last cigarette and didn-t buy anymore. None of my friends smokes so I couldn-t bum one off them. I don-t want a cig right now although I remember how good the first inhale feels. Ahhhh!
decide one day that smoking was a waste of time and money, beer was a much better drug. Got older and gave up beer too. Have no desire for either.
Cold turkey. No, the smell of them kills me now.
They didn-t agree with a med I began taking for my bipolar disorder-made my vision blurry-so, I decided to quit. I just told myself that if I didn-t buy any, I wouldn-t have any to smoke.

Gum, lots and lots of gum helps.
no I-ll never smoke...but i heard drinking alot of water helps
How did you quit smoking? -