EX SMOKERS: Do you find yourself less sick now since you quit smoking, I would always be sick with bronchitus? -

Thursday, November 19, 2020

EX SMOKERS: Do you find yourself less sick now since you quit smoking, I would always be sick with bronchitus? -


at least 4 times a year - I would catch a cold easily too. I feel a lot healthier now, what do you take to stay healthy.
I have not smoked in 2 years and I feel GREAT! It-s the best thing I-ve ever done. To keep my immune system in check, I drink -Emergen-C- with juice
a small glass of whiskey every day and I never get sick maybe once a year from cedar allergies , but that is generally fatigue from depressed immune system
yes. when you first quit you caugh up icky grey stuff a lot because the hairs in your lungs are able to move more and get that stuff out. then after a week or so you start feeling better and you get sick a lot less aften.
I quit in 2000 and I stopped having chronic bronchitis almost immediately ! I also had problems with asthma and I have not had an attack since I quit ! I love drinking Orange Juice... lots of vitamin -C- !
EX SMOKERS: Do you find yourself less sick now since you quit smoking, I would always be sick with bronchitus? -