Quit Smoking? -

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Quit Smoking? -


How does one quit smoking when your wife smokes, ALL your friends smoke (and thoroughly enjoy it)!, If im not in the environment i have no problems but once im slammin a beer with the buddies and their all blowing smoke in my face i can-t resist!, Don-t ask me to divorce my wife and lose all my friends of 30 years!, Short of this i say it-s impossible or damn close to it!!!!!!!!!
i gave up smoking , just by luck. i went to get some acupuncture done for my back once,. and in passing conversation, the lady asked me did i smoke, and i said, yes, but trying to cut down or give them up. no sooner had i those words said, she added a few extra needles into my ear department. one week later, craving and want for fags had left me. and im grand since. maybe try something like that,. good luck.
Hi,

Great post! Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I-ve ever done in my life, and I thought I wasn-t addicted!

Here-s what I tried before finding success: hypnosis, those fake cigaretts, the nicotine patch, and group therapy....none worked.

I finally tried this HERBAL patch I bought 6 months ago on the net. They claim a 97% success rate. Well, it worked! They had a sweet deal which was a free 10 day trial for only $3.95 including shipping (it-s regularly $53 for 10 days)!!

I don-t know if they still have that deal, but it-s worth a try.


http://www.alllsite.info/stop-smoking-fr…


Good Luck
My husband gave up whilst I still smoked and because I and his friends knew how hard it was for him, we all agreed not to smoke around him. If we were at home, I would go outside or into another room (with the window open) to smoke. If your wife and friends care for you, they will support you as much as they can and not smoke around you. By the way, 5 years later, I too gave up smoking and it was the best thing I ever did. Good Luck and keep at it. Maybe your wife will give up too.
Your wife and friends love you, so I am sure that they would make an effort to see your success. However, you may have to stop going to the bars and find a healthier activity to do with your friends. As for your wife, ask her to smoke outside for a couple of months until you get better control with your addiction. It will be impossible or damn close near it if you do not do some life style changes. Best of luck.
smoking sucks u should quit asap
g unit!
Quit Smoking? -