Is it normal after you quit smoking you have breathing problems? -

Monday, November 9, 2020

Is it normal after you quit smoking you have breathing problems? -


april 3rd it will be one year!
The smoking was the cause of the breathing problems. Some unfortunately are permanent damage done by cigarettes. I quit Nov. 16, 1986. Never regretted it, but I did a lot of damage to my lungs before I quit and still have those problems today. I-m much more susceptible to bronchitis and such now.
This probably has nothing to do with smoking. October through March are very bad respiratory months due to all the illnesses going around and the recycled air we-re breathing. I shouldn-t have the type this, but if these problems become serious and you begin having difficulty breathing you need to seek immediate medical attention.
yeah, but usually a lot sooner. The body starts kicking back the crap in your body. It-s been 10 months for you but this shouldn-t still be affecting you unless you have smoked for decades. Then you may be a bit asthmatic.
No. You may want to check with your doctor.
Is it normal after you quit smoking you have breathing problems? -