I quit smoking and now I have a drooling problem? -

Friday, November 13, 2020

I quit smoking and now I have a drooling problem? -


Since I quit smoking, I produce more saliva...I-m healthier, and more saliva shows this. Problem is I-ve never learned how to deal with this much saliva.

Will it decrease over time? Or do I need to learn how to live with my drool? If I need to learn, how do I acquire such a basic skill?
Maybe drooling will come in to style, like male pattern baldness and bright green spandex on overweight women should, you-ll be ready before the rest of us.
I think that you-ll just have to deal with the drooling. It-s better than dry mouth, which causes bad breath, isn-t it?
carry around a rag
I think it is wonderful you don-t smoke anymore. I think you just have to deal with it you are healthier and your going to live longer. Be happy .
You need to find a doctor and ask about your drooling problem. Why deal with your problem if it can be prevented????? Doctors always have answers BUT DO NOT GO BACK TO SMOKING...... it is really bad for you. even worse than drooling.......please take my advice.
I quit smoking and now I have a drooling problem? -