I quit smoking cigarettes for 6 months now? -

Friday, November 13, 2020

I quit smoking cigarettes for 6 months now? -


I do not need cigarettes and i do not crave it anymore i was a chain smoker for 10 years, instead i smoke marijuana only once in a blue moon.
Congrats on quitting the smoking!!! I quit 2 years ago, it-s such a *****! As far as the weed goes as long as it-s not a dependency and your not hurting anyone to get it I say enjoy and toke one up for me!!!
So instead of overcoming a bad habit, you-ve replaced it with one that is equally as bad. Still bad for your lungs, still restrictive to your arteries, still can cause a stroke, heart disease, heart attack... If you were looking for a pat on the back, try again.
ok......................................… um... congrats?
Not sure what that has to do with smoking.. but yeah.. thanks for sharing.. have fun with that.
WTG on quiting cigarettes..So sorry tho that u had to pick up another habit.
That has to be better for you than chain smoking.
I quit smoking cigarettes for 6 months now? -