Does Chantix really work to quit smoking? -

Monday, October 24, 2005

Does Chantix really work to quit smoking? -


I am currently taking Chantix. I am on my 4th day of officially being a non-smoker and my 11th day of taking the pills. I am not having any side effects and don-t even think about smoking. It-s pretty amazing actually. One day I was smoking and the next day I didn-t even think about it. I highly recommed getting the perscription even if you-re not 100% you want to quit. Good luck
It did for me. It was so weird because I didn-t want a cigarette at all.
i have a friend that swears by it. states she has no desire to ever smoke again.
Don-t know if it helps other folks but it was a champ for me, i have not smoked or wanted to in six months. i has smoked all my life and quit 12 years ago, then about two years ago i started puffing on cigars which turned into smoking cigars and needed to quit after i had stents placed in my heart.
taking on the a non smoker life style will help you to quit! mind over matter!
There is a women really old that lit up her 117,000 smoke today. Wonder if some can smoke and others just don-t have the physical makeup for it? My grandfather smoked into his 90-s and never had a problem. There is some around me that don-t smoke and have died from cancer due to second hand smoke? There is something in the chemical makeup that allows one to smoke and have health effects and some to have no effects at all? Copper is Copper the way I look at it and some cannot deal with some formats of copper, if its in color or in sustance.
One said don-t put it in your mouth, well that helps huh?
Does Chantix really work to quit smoking? -