How did you quit smoking cigarettes? -

Monday, October 3, 2005

How did you quit smoking cigarettes? -


Please share to help other smokers quit. Me, myself, I used the Allen Carr-s Easy way to Quit book. If you need help please email me at getmymoney5215@yahoo.com.
I just decided to quit. My husband hated it and I would hide from people just to smoke. Made me realize that if I am hiding it there is something wrong.....

ps. my mother died 4 months ago at 59 from respiratory failure. Related to smoking
For one i never started so that helps. My uncle used to smoke he quit. He just thought about all the consequences he would get if he smoked. Lung cancer and stuff it isn-t worth it. He also sucked on toothpicks for a while and then started to ease of them also.
How did you quit smoking cigarettes? -