Has any one used hypnosis to lose weight and/or to quit smoking? -

Monday, October 24, 2005

Has any one used hypnosis to lose weight and/or to quit smoking? -


I am desperate to lose weight and to quit smoking, hate both of the habits, but short of using a -system- like Jenny Craig or Nutrisystems, or having surgery (can-t afford either option), I don-t know what to do. I have no will power, no matter how much I truly want to lose weight and quit smoking. So somebody please, tell me that it has worked for you and how you went about finding an hypnotherapist.
It did work for me....but I was trying to get rid of my habit...biting my nails
My treatment worked, and it wasn t all that expensive. I definitely suggest hypnotherapy...Google a highly sought after hypnotherapist=better quality and you know hes not scamming you
Tried hyponsis, I think its a scam.
iv neva don it b 4,

good luck!!
its all in your head. im the same as you beleive me ive been trying to loose weight ever since i had my baby which is 7 months and im still the same weight its so hard for me i hate excersice and love to eat so i just depress my self thats why now i dont even think about loosing weight im just eating less and ive seen results.
the key is too eat less and no junk food.
Well, ultimately there is no silver bullet for either, and actually there is a lot of data out there that suggests you are at your greatest risk of GAINING weight when you stop smoking.

They had a -Bullshit!- episode on hypnosis (I know, I know, take it with a grain of salt!) which said that hypnosis could boost your chances of quitting. At the very least, it might have some psychosomatic effect if you BELIEVE it works (which, come to think of it is 9/10 of hypnosis anyways). But the bottom line is that it-s all you now.

My advice is to try to find a routine that gets you off those habits. Avoid being around cigarettes if possible, walk when you can instead driving or taking an elevator...all that kind of stuff. Wow, I am preachy today...
Has any one used hypnosis to lose weight and/or to quit smoking? -