Does hypnosis work to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Does hypnosis work to quit smoking? -


I-ve tried cold turkey and nicotine replacement but that didn-t work for me.I-ve known a few people who tried hypnosis but were back to smoking almost right afterwards.After hypnosis are the withdrawal symptoms the same?Can someone tell me their experience with this procedure and did it work for you?
Hello Michael

Hypnosis can be very affective against the smoking habit.

The reason why it fails in some is that they are not ready to stop. A good hypnotherapist would not take on a client who-s subconscious mind was not ready, if they did it would be to tackle the reasons that keep them smoking first.

Hypnosis can also eliminate cravings etc.

Pam
hypnotherapist
It can help, but you really need motivation.
my son-in-law has tried this and cut smoking down to half but is still in the program. Good Luck
Does hypnosis work to quit smoking? -