What is the best way to quit smoking ciggarettes? -

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What is the best way to quit smoking ciggarettes? -



http://medicinerx.net/zyban.php


.Zyban is great! Zyban is used in the aid to quit smoking, or the withdrawal from nicotine. I used Zyban and it worked wonders for me, Zyban worked in about 90 days, I was smoking two packs a day! Zyban really saved my life! You can order Zyban online. I purchase Zyban and my other medicine online at MedicineRx.NET. You don-t even need a prior prescription! Their order process could not be simpler, just select the prescription meds you need, fill in the medical questionnaire, and submit your order. They have US licensed Doctors Write your prescription, then a US Licensed Pharmacy ships out your order via Next Day Fed ex delivery.. I swear you will stop smoking with zyban! Good Luck dear!
I started making my own cigarettes to save money, but now I don-t make one until I have a strong urge for one. My smoking as cut in half if not more since I started making my own. Eventually, I may quit all together; but for right now I-m happy with reduction. Good Luck
Try substituting smoking with chewing gum!
There is a drug that doctors prescribe for high blood pressure. It is called -Mechameliamine-. This drug blocks the sensation of pleasure that you get when you smoke a cigarette. Thereby discouraging the smoker from lighting up. If you can make it 6 weeks, you have it made.
From my own personal experence, have a good reason. I know it seems silly, but the truth of it, that-s what will drive you to really quit. And remind yourself of this everyday, cause it will take awhile. It took me almost a year to have no cravings. I did it cold turkey. And what made me want to quit, was seeing myself smoking in the mirror. By the way I smoked for 18 years
First things first. You have to WANT to quit to be successful. No program, pills, patches or other things will work unless you-ve made the decision to quit for good. As a smoker for 20 plus years, I-ve come to this conclusion. I sincerely wish you luck and hope you make it!!!
THINK OF IT THIS WAY
MORE THAN 1000 PEOPLE QUIT SMOKING EACH YEAR.



BY DYING
I used to carry a pocketfull of the little red plastic coffee stirrers
that you find in many fast food restaurants...
The look like little plastic straws..
Whenever I wanted a cigarette, I would chew on one of these..
It took about a month..
Then it was over..
I have not smoked in about 15 yrs...
well, cinnamon toothpicks have helped me stop during the day..............
What is the best way to quit smoking ciggarettes? -