What can I to quit smoking? Im Underage.? -

Saturday, February 25, 2006

What can I to quit smoking? Im Underage.? -


Hi. Im 16 and i have serious problem with smoking. And I seriously want/need to stop smoking. Suggestions? Could I go to my doctor about it?

If your going to comment and tell me how stupid I am for starting smoking in the first place then keep them to yourself. I don-t care.
Stop buying and pinching smokes and play sports

http://www.detoxinsider.com/testimonial.…

People here tell their stories about how they quit as well
Yes you CAN talk to a doctor or a help line, regardless of age. Do your parents know? If they do, then you have nothing to worry about-if not..well I don-t know confidentiality rules, but I guarantee you there will be no legal consequences. I mean, think about all the people who go to rehab or talk to psychiatrists about drug addiction. Drugs are illegal all the TIME, and yet those individuals can still seek help confidentially.
Your parents will probably flip out -but if I were you, I-d just tell them. If not-just make an appt at a clinic or a free program or something.
YOU CAN-T DO IT ALONE!! ask your friend to like punch or pinch you every time u take a light
What can I to quit smoking? Im Underage.? -