How can I get my dad to quit smoking? -

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How can I get my dad to quit smoking? -


Okay, so he was doing really good, by quitting and taking pills that make him not want to smoke.
But lately whenever he is stressed or angry, he immediately goes outside and pulls out a cigarette.
Please Help!!
To be honest, nobody can stop your dad from smoking except for himself and a good amount of will-power. If he wants to stop, and he has communicated that with you, the best you can do is be an encouragement and remind him of his commitment to quitting when he seems to want to go light one to calm himself down.

Ultimately it is his decision to stop. I hope this helps. : )
Maybe suggest an Electronic cigarette as an alternative to a tobacco cigarette? It worked for me.
He could look up information on them at forums and see if its something he might like to check out further.

A couple of good sources of information are vapersforum.com and e-cigarette-forum.com

also you can look up some videos on youtube.
He will do it on his own. If he-s angry and stressed, the last thing he needs is someone harassing him about it.You-ll only cause him to smoke more.
So do both of you a favor. Just leave him be. When he-s ready, he-s ready.
THis is a program I just got for my mom after turning to it as a last resort. I know it seems stupid and maybe too good to be true but I want to help you. Give it a try


http://a6b1b7p507um4mam321r1dog-j.hop.cl…

omg omg same, with both my parents.
but my mum just has a cigerrette because she wants to..
: |
How can I get my dad to quit smoking? -