Whats the best way to quit smoking? -

Thursday, February 2, 2006

Whats the best way to quit smoking? -


I-ve been smoking for 5 years and roughly a pack a day. I-m 19 years old if that helps. Also, will I ever be healthy again after I quit or will I always have bad lungs?

Help? =(
Its good you have the desire to quit. Its only the decision that is to be taken. As a tool go into a homeopathic drug store and ask for amena satieva ( mother tincture) ; Have 2 tsb in 100ml of water every time you get the urge to smoke. This will kill the urge with no side effects. After the 15th day you would have acquired the necessary will power to quit the tool too. Best of Luck and God bless you.

regards Ganesh
Chantix -ask you doc and don-t forget to get a referral to a pulmonologist, too.
u were smoking at that young? Well yes u will all ways have bad lungs
Whats the best way to quit smoking? -