Can a pharmacist help me quit smoking? -

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Can a pharmacist help me quit smoking? -


I want to quit smoking and I deffinately need help. However, it takes so long to get in to see my family doctor and I-m wondering if I could just speak to my local pharmacist and get the same answers?
Absolutely, there may even be a smoking clinic run by a pharmacist in your area. They can help with information, show you how to use the nicotine products, adjust usage to your level of smoking etc. The only thing you really need a physician for is if you want to try the prescription products.
A pharmacist can help you quit smoking,he will tell you about the products which may help you and give advise/info about this and maybe he now about a class/seminar about stop smoking groups.The mayor thing in this, is that you`re motivated,if not,nothing will help.
Wouldn-t it just be easier not to buy any more cigarettes and go from there?
Can a pharmacist help me quit smoking? -