How to quit smoking!!? -

Saturday, November 1, 2008

How to quit smoking!!? -


I can-t believe I couldnt find this question on here. I-m quitting, that-s it, I-ve gone about 4 weeks of partly not smoking for days, then having the odd one but this is it and I-d like to hear your experiences and what you found best? I know everyone-s diffierent and need to find their own way, but maybe I-ll get some good ideas on here. Patches? Help Groups? Gum? Anyone done it on will power alone?
hi Miss Loopy.

congratulations on your decision to quit its a biggie.

yeah i did that on again, off again quitting stuff for years..so know what you mean..i smoked for over 40 years, and have been nicotine free for over 5 years now.. what ended up working for me was participation in a support group..

i attend Nicotine Anonymous meetings bot on line, and locally... on line voice meetings are as close as your computer, and you can attend before actually attempting a quit.. good luck on quitting there is now wrong way to quit..

Nicotine Anonymous is a Non-Profit 12 Step Fellowship of men and women helping each other live nicotine-free lives. Nicotine Anonymous welcomes all those seeking freedom from nicotine addiction, including those using cessation programs and nicotine withdrawal aids. The primary purpose of Nicotine Anonymous is to help all those who would like to cease using tobacco and nicotine products in any form. The Fellowship offers group support and recovery using the 12 Steps as adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous to achieve abstinence from nicotine.
I don-t smoke and don-t want to since it-s bad for you and you can get lung cancer anyways it would be hard to quit since of all the nicotine and how it becomes addicting I would suggest never think about it find a Hobie or something to keep yourself occupiedd next to make sure your not tempted keep your ciggarets or what ever you smoke away from you like maybe have someone else hold on to them or better yet get rid of it in a plce you will never want to go back to just to get them
You have to WANT to Quit to Quit! Just do it I smoked for 33 years and I did it because I wanted to quit. you can not quit if you don-t want too! Everyone has the will power to do what ever they want we just have to do it. Just do it. It makes you fill so good when you do ...
quit it!!! try everything haha
QUIT (:
How to quit smoking!!? -