My chest is clogged due to smoking, any suggestions except quit smoking? -

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My chest is clogged due to smoking, any suggestions except quit smoking? -


I smoke around 5 to 6 cigarettes daily. I work-out on a daily basis as well. But when I wake up in the morning, I feel like my chest is clogged by smoke. Any solution / tips to get rid of this chest clogging? I-m 24 and weigh 115 kgs.

http://www.mucinex.com/


Works pretty good to clear out the lungs
QUIT SMOKING
try breathing on the count of four ......inhale, hold, exhale and hold all on the count of four....n the counting is slow that is 4 secs per segment and 16 secs in total.....it wud be ideal if it is done in fresh air in a garden or similar....
continue smoking and increase the number of cigarettes quotas till the clogging turns into choking a permanent solution
Quit smoki...

Oh, okay. Pry your chest open with a knife and remove all the gunky stuff. That-s about as intelligent as smoking.
Short of quiting smoking. Get a lung transplant.
ok the best way is to quit smoking but its very hard because I am also one of them.
The other best way I can suggest is to drink Black Coffee with less sugar... this would reduce your urge to smoke as well after you smoke try to gragle you mounth or try to spit the saliva while smoking. hope this helps you in feeling fine...
If possible also do some pranayana yoga in the mornings to keep your lungs free
be merry
how about some ginger tea you could by ginger crystals or fresh ginger root and brew a tea not to strong.it helps break up the congestion and sooths the throat. my dad use to suck on a piece of root but it is strong tasting that way, so make tea and good luck!!! try and stop smoking would be best..you think your chest bothers you now it will be brutally worse down the line...lung disease..
My chest is clogged due to smoking, any suggestions except quit smoking? -