How do I quit smoking w/out BLOWING MY head off? :)? -

Monday, December 1, 2008

How do I quit smoking w/out BLOWING MY head off? :)? -


So all day today I havent smoked at all. Its really not as hard as I thought it would be, but I really need some home remedies or something to help me really quit besides patches and nicotine gum. I know its mind over matter but what did you do??

Thank you
autumn(:
you know that quiting smoking is equal to quiting Haroun
Try Green smoke. It isn-t really a quitting thing, you-ll still have the addiction, but it gets rid of all the harmful chemicals, making it completely safe for you and everyone around you.

It-s an electronic cigarette designed to look, feel and taste like the real thing, but the only thing in it is nicotine and the only thing it gives off is water vapor. So no lung clogging, no cancer, and no danger to you or your loved ones... also no smell sticking to everything you own.

On top of that, it can save you up to 75% of what you would normally spend on cigarettes!
Well i dont know if u noticed but if u dont smoke for a few hours in the morning u have less of an urge to smoke during the day. Eventually ull be down to 2-3 a day. Thats when it comes down to ur will power. Thats how i quit a 16 year habit. Give it a try. Good luck
How many a day do you smoke? I used to smoke 9 or 10 a day. Now I only smoke 2 or 3. What I do is only smoke one before work and 2 after. I keep my cigarettes at home. And if I feel the urge to buy one from somebody, I chew gum or drink water.
Chew ice . It worked with my mom . She usually smokes a pack a day . And then she just qot this thinq for ice . - once she started to eat it, She hasn--t smoked a ciqqarate all day that day . (:
How do I quit smoking w/out BLOWING MY head off? :)? -