How did i quit smoking? -

Thursday, April 16, 2009

How did i quit smoking? -


I LOVE smoking ciggys, but 3 days ago i decided i was not going to buy any more ciggys and i haven-t. i am dying for a ciggy but for some reason my body will not let myself drive to the gas station and buy a pack. How and why did this happen? I didn-t even want to quit, i still drink coffee, and stit out side on my -smoking- chair, my friends give me no support. I dont understand??
i had the same thing happen to me when i used to chew ( like skoal). i just couldnt do it anymore, i see it and it makes me sick. sometimes when i play golf with friends it pops up and i like to have one, but i havent bought one in almost a year, unless i was drunk. i really liked chewing, and i still like the idea of it, but its not for me any more.
well at least you did stop smoking!
I don-t know how that happened but I wish it would happen to me. Tell your friends you don-t care what they think. You will smell better and live longer now that you quit. Keep it up! :)
Trying to quit smoking is like trying to lose weight. Easy concept, Hard to follow. Its all a matter of will power :)
cold turkey.......harder at first but the fastest..cheapest way
Good for you for quitting! I am in the process also and don-t really know where to turn for help. It is a personal agony of sorts. Congrats on your 3 days without and treat yourself to something nice with the money you saved not buying ciggys. Biggest thing, is don-t pick one up. Best to you in your efforts.
When that happened to me, I found out the reason -- I was pregnant!

If not, maybe you-re just very lucky.
I love smoking too, thats why I will never stop. But, like once a year, I will instinctively stop for a week or two.
You realized what-s right, and what-s not. Keep it that way. Good job that you quitted. It-s probably something sub-consiously.
How did i quit smoking? -