Is there a very easy way to quit smoking cigarette? -

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is there a very easy way to quit smoking cigarette? -


Depends on the person and how long they have smoked. Some people are able to stop completely, with little difficulty. The most effective way is a combination of a smoking cessation program and medications. Medications might include Zyban, Nicorette gum, or the Nicoderm patches.
go to the health food store they have herbs and pills ... and many of them too. its to east the quitting process. good luck..
YA ..
Stop lighting them.
Quitting smoking is as easy as having will power. If you can-t just stop, you-re too weak of a human being. The easy way to quit is to just stop. Simple.
eat mints then you when you smoke you will get turned off them straigh away. they taste really bad after a mint
I think you have to really have the desire to quit and then you can do it. see I don-t want to quit so I would be a failure if I tried. My husband quit cold turkey over 10 years ago, this is because he wanted to. I am sure the day will come when I will be forced to quit but until then I am going to enjoy them, it is my own stress relief, no I am not an idiot I know what smoking does and I am not promoting it I worked in the medical field for well over 20 years I seen the effect I am just being honest about it.
ya don-t do it
Yes. Just desire it, and leave it alone.
stop buying them
Works for alot of die hard smokers I know.
http://www.chantix.com

yup
try -transdermal patches- for tabacco ask ur doc abt it its more easy then u can think it would be
nothing work sreally. just throw ithe pack away and stop completely. initially you will get the urge , but gradually it iwll disappear. your mind will clear and you will be able to think better. healthwise also u will feel more energetic
don-t buy cigs - keep them out of house
That depends in part on how hooked the user is, both physically, - emotionally. Replacing a habit is easier than just stopping one.
Several more suggestions are found in the following articles:

Cigarettes--Do You Reject Them? ...
http://watchtower.org/e/19961022/article…


How You CAN Quit Smoking :
- A World Hooked on Smoking
- Why Quit Smoking?
- How Long Can You Quit?
- Helping a Loved One Quit

http://watchtower.org/library/g/2000/3/2…


The herb -Catnip- is reputed to help in quiting smoking, too.

Advanced Search

http://watchtower.org/search/search_e.ht…

(can be used to find future-modified URLs)
There is a relatively new prescription called CHANTIX that works pretty well. After 20 years of smoking I quit and its been 7 months now. Realize that you have to want to quit and you have to try.
If there is, i think there won-t be so many smokers around. Just tell yourself how bad smoking is for your (and people close to you) health and stick to that reason, then I think you can do it.
nop, not an easy way, its either cold turkey or patches and neither are easy
Yes, as soon as you see this message, say -I quit smoking right now!- and throw away any cig. left with you and stop buying anymore! See, it-s that easy!
That depends on your motive(s) for quitting. To really want to change is good, but if you don-t want, completely, to quit, then you won-t be able to. If you want to then you will be able to, reguardless of the method you choose.
Is there a very easy way to quit smoking cigarette? -