What is the easiest way to quit smoking? -

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What is the easiest way to quit smoking? -


amputate your hands and superglue your lips together.
Talk to a doctor about using Welbutrin. It worked for me.
Try this website for quit smoking help and information. Quit smoking can be a very stressful experience so you-ll need as much help as you can get.

Remember why you-re doing it! (Family, friends, general health)

Don-t give up and good luck!
Promise to a best Friend to give up smoking within a date, anyway it need a great will power..
Cold Turkey, just stop today.
Once you-ve REALLY decided to quit, you just quit.

It-s easy to quit smoking. I-ve done it lots of times!

But I guess I finally meant it the last time. Haven-t had a butt in three years, and don-t think about it at all.

It worked for me. I hope it will work for you!
not starting at all.
work full time at gas-station.

or

eat vegetable/fruit (i don-t know the name in english), it is white, in indonesia we called -lobak-. eating those somehow reduce the taste of cigarrete. but basically all vegetable and fruit reduce it.
My Mom just stopped, after 60 years. Never looked back.
have someone punch u in the face every time u go to put a cigarette in your mouth

100% guarantee, u got my word on it!


seriously....just take it one day at a time, your MIND has to be ready or u will never be able to successfully accomplish it

good luck!
Well now Jason...I-m a professional smoking quitter. I-ve quit many times...

1. Cold turkey - I lasted 9 months then started again while drinking.

2. Cold turkey - I lasted 16 years and thought I could have a smoke and forget it...ha, ha, it grabbed me and I was a full time smoker again in about 3 months.

2. Zyban - worked well, weird dreams but I started again after a year.

3. The patch - I tried about 5 times, once I lasted about 8 months.

4. Hypnosis - I am now smoke free since August 31, 2005. No withdrawal but I am always aware that I want a smoke but I have something in my head that says no way!

I wish I could say which worked the best, they all worked, I failed.
Don-t start in the first place!
Try jogging or stair climbing instead. You can-t do these and smoke too!
Zyban
You must remember that smoking is ingrained in your lifestyle. Thus the only way to really quit is to change your lifestyle. Examine your day-to-day activities and find out when you smoke the most. Eliminate or minimize these activities first and then it will be much easier to quit smoking.
Since time immamorial, people have quit smoking suddenly.....Never try to decrease the no of cigrettes...as it never helps..Also in case you find too hard to quit it then you can try NICOTINE SHOT/PATCH......Its available with local chemists. Even I am planning to get one. Its safer and surer way to quit it.
stick a paper describing all effects of smoking on our health on the cigarette box .naturally the tendency of reading it increases and smoking decreases! try it! good luck!
Having some fairly recent experience in this matter after more than thirty years of smoking must say I tried everything! However, I finally got around to the patch that coupled with a real desire to quit did the trick and at long long long last I am smoke free. I no longer allow it in my house or car.

I just was very very very tired of smoking and was starting to wake up sounding like I was trying to cough up a lung it was ugly. I decided I was going to quit come what may went to the druggist could not do the gum I have false teeth and gum sticks to them so tried the patch and voila.

My prayers are with anyone trying to quit today. May you know great success and breath free from the vile and costly corruption for all time.

Oh oh oh and I had a mantra to that I heard from someone long ago. Every time I thought of or think of a cigarette I said, -Let the thought be fleeting and no action taken.- It really helps to refocus my energy and I actually use it as a prayer.
First of all you have to want to Quit. you can not do it for anyone but yourself. You may fail a few times but if you really want to don-t stop trying. I have quit many times - it is not easy but it can be done find a buddy who wants to quit get the patch pill whatever it takes. It is alot easier if you reaaly want to Quit. Smoking is both a physical - physological addiction
try to decrease the number of sticks you usually have. cut off every day..
There is no such thing as an easy way. try to go to a support group...but consult with your doctor first.
Don-t start but if you have then just quit. Smoking is a mental addiction
There is no easy way!!
The easiest way to quit smoking is to not start at all. If you do start then YOU BETTER GET THE NICOTINE PATCH!!!
What is the easiest way to quit smoking? -