If you have quit smoking, how did you do it? Did you go thru withdrawals, if so how did you deal with them? -

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

If you have quit smoking, how did you do it? Did you go thru withdrawals, if so how did you deal with them? -


I answered a similar question before here you go. Nicotine is a very Strong drug It takes over a very important function in your body sugar metabolism and dopamine levels in your brain. Nicotine instantly releases blood sugar from your pancreas this is why you always want a smoke after a meal. Nicotine acts as a precursor to dopamine your brain gets flooded with dopamine when you smoke making you feel happy and satisfied. To quit you
must do other activities to mimic dopamine release exercise sex All release dopamine. gets some candy to replace your need for sugar and drink lots of water to flush out the nicotine in time your body will return to normal sugar metabolism.
It will be two years for me in march and I still have dreams about smoking, so I think you-ll never get over it, or forget that you use to smoke if you have smoked thirty years like myself. Everytime I think about it I also think about how it made me sick. The only withdraws I have is spitting up Flem, and coughing a lot.
The first weekend ( i started Friday after work) I rented tons of movies, laid on the couch with a pillow and blanket and ate junk food. I pretended I had the flu. Some people would probably rather be distracted and active. But I felt very stressed and just being a couch potato was best for me. Withdrawl is really terrible, the cravings are intense, but after the third day it got much better. When I was tempted to smoke, I just told myself I would be wasting all the hard work I had put into it already. I smoked from from the age of 15 to 32. I never thought there would be a day when I would not crave a cigarette, but now it-s almost six years later and the smell of smoke makes me sick. Every day it gets better if you commit to it and don-t cheat. And if you can, limit the time you spend around smokers (That helped me a lot, but of course is not possible for everyone).
I haven-t personally dealt with this problem but I have witnessed firsthand the struggle that a smoker must endure to quit. My father quit and started again more times than I can count. Although he has struggled, I am proud to say that he has finally quit for the last time. He got the no smoking shot. Now I don-t know you, your budget, or your habits, but I do know that for the mere price of $507 you can quit forever. The only catch is that you have to truly want to quit. The shot will take care of all phyiscal cravings and withdrawal symptoms, but you have to mentaly prepare and stay mentaly strong to pull through and stay quit. And remember, we-re all rooting for you and you-ll never make a better decision.

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck.
If u think to smoke, get a sweeing gum and swee it. practice 4 2 to 3 months. and see the result.
I just got sick of it and the smell of it and just quit. If you can quit buying them ( or bumming them) you are most of the way there. You have to want to quit, tho. Not smoking has to become the habit, instead of smoking. After a month it is a lot easier. then it just gets more easy after that.
Hi,
I-m constanly now being asked -How Do I Stop Smoking?-
I really emphathise with you, I quit my 20 a day habit in a pain-free way!
No stress, no cravings, no weight gain, no pills, patches or gums.
The program I followed was recommended by a friend and now boasts a 90% success rate and is 100% fully guaranteed - can-t say fairer than that

All the best..

http://simonjs007.qsrnp.hop.clickbank.net
If you have quit smoking, how did you do it? Did you go thru withdrawals, if so how did you deal with them? -