Im 13 and have been smoking for about a year, i just quit and i am now straightedge,what do you think? -

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Im 13 and have been smoking for about a year, i just quit and i am now straightedge,what do you think? -


im 13 and just quit smoking and have now gone straightedge, i just want some peoples opinions on my transformation :) btw for people who dont know, straightedge is where you dont smoke, drink or do drugs or have casual sex.
yeah...thats good...im honored to meet a person like u....not evreyone can do what you did...you realized you were in a problem and you fought against it
Smoking is bad for you, what could possibly be wrong about giving it up? Congratulations. And drinking causes even more brain damage in teenagers than it does in adults -- I-m not going to argue against the occasional beer but any kid who drinks heavily is going to pay the price by being dumber for the rest of his life and perhaps by ending up an alcoholic. Sex, too, carries a risk with it, of pregnancy or venereal disease.

I wouldn-t be too uptight about these things, when I see a college freshman saying he never does any of them I tell him to get a life, but I think that postponing them for a few years and then when you-re older engaging in them moderately and with care is an excellent idea.

Good for you. I started smoking at 13 and now I-m 26 and can-t hardly jog (and no I-m not super obese.) Anyways straightedge can be good but it also could be a gang. I saw a documentary about it on TLC or something. Some straightedge kill people, and some just rock out and stay clean. Anyways don-t kill anyone because then you-ll go to jail (a fate worse than smoking.)
hey sweetie,
you did the right thing quiting! and don-t listen to those people who are judging you. their have been alot of underage smokers who die a very early age and its good to hear that you have your life under control.
keep it up! it can be hard at first trying to give up but if you keep chewing chewy it can help!
good luck! =)

actually straightedge is a gang....they-re actually really violent but you are right when you say they dont drink or do drugs or anything. i think you have mislabeled yourself. anyways, it was a really good decision on your part!!! good job :)
It-s quite a drastic change but congrats on quitting. The majority of my friends who have gone edge didn-t last very long. Not saying this will be the case with you but at 13 things like smoking etc shouldn-t even be a problem yet
Congrats on making the right choice. It will be hard, but you will be glad you quit. I-ve never smoked but I know people who do and it is very easy to relapse, but don-t!
What do I think? I think it was a stupid idea to break the law to smoke in the first place. At least wait till you-re 18, jeez.
Well....I-d say that you-re what a 13 year old is supposed to be like! Young and Innocent.

Don-t rush life....you have the right idea.
Great job you realize smoking was silly at a young age. Some people are still too stupid to realize even at a senior age
what the ****, who would smoke let alone when your 13
great job for quitting but seriously...ew
good your too young to start all that anyway. and some of those things you shouldn-t do at all.
Good for you.
talk to me when you have done it for 6 months im not holding my breath how many 13yr olds have casual sex??
good job. keep it up
Im 13 and have been smoking for about a year, i just quit and i am now straightedge,what do you think? -