Im64 and chainsmoker since 45 yrs can i quit smoking now it is difficult to me help how to overcome this? -

Monday, July 11, 2011

Im64 and chainsmoker since 45 yrs can i quit smoking now it is difficult to me help how to overcome this? -


hai brother i am subash 1 st belive your self and think the hazards when ever ur mind ask for smoaking try yo use buble gums it is a good way my father had stop smoking by this way
Look as you are chain smoker, it will be little bit difficult to quit smoking.......but nothing is impossible for the person who has strong WILL, has self confidence that he can do it.............
Don-t directly stop smoking,but in fact you should decrease the amount of smoking....like now you are a chain smoker, try to smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes per day and then slowly reduce it.........This will help you
a lot..afterwards go reducing it and then finally it will be now easy to quit smoking......

Hope 4 best.............Just do it........
I feel your pain man!! It really isn-t your fault. You have an addiction and you just can-t shake it. I was the same way dude. I used to always think if there was a healthier way to smoke i would never quit. The unhealthy part is the smoke with the tar, cyanide and the ammonia. i don-t mind the nicotine same way i don-t mind coca cola. I recently found that cigarette like that. i-m going to tell you about a smokeless cigarette that will blow your mind. well i-ll show the site where i get mine. they work really well and you don-t have to quit smoking. well check these out. i know you will like them and they are pretty cheap and you can smoke them anywhere. even on a plane
It-s good that you realized that you need to quit smoking.

I smoked for 9 years before quitting. And I am not thinking about smoking any more.

There are several ways you can go: patches, gum, medication, shot, electronic cigarettes, hypnosis, acupuncture etc.. You can also quit smoking cold turkey.

However, you don-t have to try everything before you find what suits you. I prefer the cold turkey route because that will cost you nothing.
Absolutely you can and the health benefits will be immediate. I suggest Chantix (Champix in some countries), it-s pretty close to a miracle drug.
I-ve tried just about every method there is out there and there is only one I can recommend - NLP! It eliminates the cravings.
Gum patches and all the other just did not cut it for me, not to mention cold turkey which was the hardest, I even tried the electric cig and it is just no match to the real thing.
Check out this article:

Http://Quit-Smoking-Today.BestOf-The-Net…

it’s the one that got me off the cigs and smoke free for GOOD even without gaining weight! :)

Good luck kicking the habit!
Matthew.
Im64 and chainsmoker since 45 yrs can i quit smoking now it is difficult to me help how to overcome this? -