This question is for adults who were able to quit smoking...? -

Thursday, July 7, 2011

This question is for adults who were able to quit smoking...? -


I-ve tried so hard to quit and I just can-t. I want to but nothing I do seems to work. Has anything worked for you to help you to quit smoking? I-m in my 30-s and not a teen and smoked for about 15 years.
If you really want to quit smoking do what I did. Buy the eCigarette. It works great, you still get to smoke and there is no tar, tabbaco, or smell. I am telling you I bought it at a mall for $150, I found it for about $70 at http://www.giftgiftgifts.com/cat-ecigarette.cfm and there is a lot of information at http://www.gadgetworldus.com/eCigrettes.html Ceck it out.
I know what you mean about how hard it is. I had tried to quit and kept saying, last one, last one. But I couldnt over come the physical craving even tho I hated the smell and its so disgusting.

What happened to me is I got really, really sick. I didnt want a cig or crave it. Even if I made myself smoke it was disgusting. There was no craving at all I was so sick. I was throwing up and had a fever and couldn-t eat. I ended up going to the ER and having to be on bed rest a few days. And that-s how I quit. I guess you could say it was by accident but I-m glad it happened. It took getting that sick to be able to quit.

There are supposed to be meds that can help with quitting but I dont know if they work or not.
well... i always told my daughter never to smoke and to -just say no to drugs- and all that stuff and one day she convinced me to quit
This question is for adults who were able to quit smoking...? -