Helping my wife quit smoking. Anybody have any tips? -

Friday, June 22, 2012

Helping my wife quit smoking. Anybody have any tips? -


It-s about Laura. Ever since we left the white house, it seems that she is starting to pick up slowly again, smoking cigarettes. Don-t get me wrong, not that I think less of her, but I just want her to possibly quit. I mean, I used to do Coke, and look how I turned out! Anyway, what are some tips you can give me to help her quit smoking?
mr ex president, don-t u have anything better to do than .......... uh nvr mind
Just tell her about the time you got scared landing your aircraft in the Armed Forces and tell her how much that made you wanna quit, but you flew as a co-pilot for a while and got caught don some pretty nasty things! So now you just front-man the same crimes, and let Cheney do the rest!

Lesson here, let Cheney do it for you!
Maybe use some -enhanced interrogation- techniques.
Helping my wife quit smoking. Anybody have any tips? -