Trying to help wife quit smoking? -

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trying to help wife quit smoking? -


any good ideas on how to help her quit? I have tried buying her stuff but when she starts back she gets mad and wont use the things i got her.
Hey,

I had seen a guy mentioning a site
http://healthexercisepro.com/


I also went there and the site has got some very nice articles. I really liked the site. I think all the guys who want to quit smoking should have peep in there. It has got lots of articles on quit smoking and health exercise.

Awesome site.

Try it out
Once a person is motivated to give up something ... they will try. She has tried and failed and then gets mad at you for wanting to help her or whatever ? Just keep helping her. Sooner or later she will succeed. Courses which display diseased smokers lungs in glass jars and that kind of stuff can help her focus on the benefits of a longer heathier life. Its an addiction and the longer she has smoked the longer it will take to give them up. Smoking makes me sick now personally. I convinced myself that it was bad for my health and just stopped. Never smoked since.
You can-t make her quit. Trust me. My dh is the same way as your wife.
I finally told him, -Look, X, Y, and Z are reasons why I want you to quit. When you decide you are ready to do so, I will help you and support you 110% Let me know when you get there, okay?-


switch her cigarrettes with those healthy ones but keep it in the same box.

take her to one of those places sorta like AA but for smokers.
just seen on the news where they now have a series of shots like a vaccine. I seen it on world news, looked brand new with good results.
Trying to help wife quit smoking? -