What should i buy for myself as my reward for quitting smoking? -

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What should i buy for myself as my reward for quitting smoking? -


I finally quit smoking after many failed attempts. This is a big accomplishment to me, so I decided that I am going to reward myself. I am a 24yr female...I was thinking about a nice purse, i love saks, and have several and I also own a Louis Vuitton purse. Any other suggestions along those lines?
first, congratulations! Giving up cigarettes is hard. I know because i-ve done it too. I-d have a -me- day. Take yourself out for breakfast, go shopping, have your hair and nails done, buy yourself your favorite expensive perfume. Now people can really smell it, because it won-t be competing with the smell of cigarettes.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but quitting isn-t an accomplishment its a life-long process. If you give up the fight too soon then you might have a relapse. Enjoy your new freedom but remember that its never over.


Report Abuse



Please accept my congratulations!!

I think you should consider replacing all your wardrobe, over a period of time. Smokers don-t realize that they have contaminated everything they came in contact with. I don-t mean to be mean, both my parents died early because of a livelong smoking habit.

I can smell smoke on the clothes of a smoker just standing next to them.
You can buy yourself anything you want. I quit smoking five years ago and I am still rewarding my self. I deserve it, and so do you. You go girl. Congratulations.
yeah! have a -ME- day!
Congratulation! You deserve anything you want. I know how hard it is. I-m still trying.
Day at the spa.
I prefer Coach, but Louie has some nice ones too.

Go ahead Girl...buy yourself something nice!! Something you want.

Congrats on quitting...maybe I-ll be next!
I agree with replacing as much of the wardrobe as financially possible and certainly any purse you can afford! With the price of cigs today,the money you-re saving will buy you lots of neat stuff!! And, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
What should i buy for myself as my reward for quitting smoking? -