Anyone had trouble with excessive gas when they quit smoking? -

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Anyone had trouble with excessive gas when they quit smoking? -


I did but I put it down to all the mint sweets I was eating to help me stop smoking
Well. I always have excessive gas. In the morning when I get off the bus. I burp at least 7 long extremely load burps. Then I-m fine for a while. By 3rd period I can-t stop farting. The entire period everyone will be working and I will be sitting there farting and farting and wondering weather they are getting worse or just adding together to smell worse... I do this for the entire hour 45 minutes. Leaving the class going to lunch I burp several more times. By 6th period which is PE I will be walking around farting over and over again. This time its better because I don-t have to smell it. No one can hear me outside and in class I can do it quietly and prefer to sit alone so no one ever hears or smells me... But once I fell asleep in class and heard people say I kept farting a lot and loudly... Which sucked but besides that no one seemed to care... Then I go home and at night I go to sleep. Which is hard because I keep farting myself awake. It stops me from falling asleep because it is loud and I have to keep laughing. Then I wake myself up several times at night by farting again.

This must run in the family as my brother told me that he scared himself when he farting in the bathroom while he was peeing...

Sad part is that this happens to me everyday. It is not funny. Ok it is. Its very funny. Espesially the really really loud and long ones! :-)

The point is you have to learn to love the gas. No real point to this post. Just thought someone would find this funny. :-)
no,

having a gas and quitting smoking is not related in any direct way.
only explanation that i can think of is that you have quitted smoking and
you are eating to get that mental high.


try to control your eating habits.
Anyone had trouble with excessive gas when they quit smoking? -