I want to quit smoking but i always fail? -

Friday, February 21, 2014

I want to quit smoking but i always fail? -


Ive tried ...numerous times on my own, i can-t even count how many, and i always fail.
I have concidered going to my doctor but im not too sure because im only 17 (18 in 4 months). Ive been smoking for about 4 years now. I want to quit more than anything and i need advice.

anyone who has done it? how?
You should definitely go to your doctor. He can prescribe you a drug called chantix. It will completely take away your cravings. The medicine will start working after about a week or so and you will have to stay on the medicine for at least 3 months. Believe me, my customers are very happy with the results. There is a side effect though. They tell me that they have had some very odd dreams. i hope that I helped. Good luck!
As far as I know, weird dreams are the only side effect I know of but you can ask you doctor. Good luck!!


Report Abuse



I smoked for fourteen years, tried to quit three times, the fourth time it took.
Don-t give up, one day it will take for you too.
What I did was save up all my cigarette butts for a week, then when I wanted a cigarette I-d pull out the jar I-d filled with butts and sniff it.
It smelled awful. I-d tell myself that-s what I smelled like and got disgusted.
Its called aversion therapy and it worked for me, its been twenty eight years since I had a cigarette, and I do sometimes miss it, but at todays prices I-m glad I quit so many years ago.
I started smoking cigs @ 10; every day by 13 ! @ 18 I was diagnosed with -chronic infectious bronchitis- - @ 21 w/ full blown Asthma - it took a couple hospitalizations where I had to fight for each breath for several days @ a time, to finally get me to go -cold turkey- - within a few DAYS I was breathing much easier ! Decades later, I RARELY need my asthma meds, even though I never gave up pot !! JUST DO IT ! - the cravings gradually lessen as time passes -
I don-t smoke- I-m only 13. But both my parents smoked when I was a baby.

Try this:

Throw all packs, and lighters away.
Get niotine gum, immediatly.

http://www.chantix.com/content/Chantix_B…


Think about this:
You-re spending over 500$ a year, buying the cigarretes. If you have been smoking for 4 years, that means you could of had 20,000$ by now.

Try the website I posted above, it should help you.

Good luck! ~~~~
It is always the right time to quit.
Do consult a doctor, there are lot of ways to help you quit. But the bottom line is that it is your decision. If you are committed you will succeed, thousands have done it before you.
you failed when you started smoking now you can do something about it,it-s all about hand to mouth try chewing gum and keep your self busy with your hands writing or anything for a while to you get over it.
=// My boyfriend did drugs. I asked him to stop and he tryed, it hurt him alot, but I helped him through it.

You should get someone that wants you to stop to help you. Hide your ciggs, and burn the packs that you buy.
Na.....don-t quit just accept to your self that you will not live long.
I-m a smoker for many years since high school and i already accept that i will die young...
I want to quit smoking but i always fail? -