If i quit smoking will the dark circles under my eyes go away, and will my skin look younger? -

Friday, February 21, 2014

If i quit smoking will the dark circles under my eyes go away, and will my skin look younger? -


Nope. You officially screwed yourself over for the rest of your life. No turning back. Your skin may not look younger but wont wrinkle as much as it does now. Try it though. Eyes may look better after some weeks/months.
it may take longer time the dark circle under your eyes go away. if you go straight enough sleep might not take long the dark circles under your eyes disappear and your skin will look younger if you stop smoking. also, eat balance diet like go straight on vegetables, enough water and milk.
Probably, in time. Not straight away.

If you have dark circles under your eyes you might not be getting enough sleep.
you-ve probibly already done a number to yourself. But, If you quit, you will age slower and it will help your eyes.
I think it’s important to really understand the causes of you dark circles before trying to treat the dark circles. My friend has serious dark circles and her dark circles are improving by following the information provided by
http://www.darkcirclesundereyescure.com

There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11…



If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:
Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water - stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath - let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K - Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01…


To hide dark circles, you can use YSL concealer or salmon concealer..

http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com
tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies; eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.



http://www.cleansecolonblog.com
Cleanse Colon Blog writes about colon cleanse home remedies and review colons cleanse products.
no the circles under your eyes will get worse because once you quit smoking you will have more women knocking on your door and you will be up all nite every nite
becareful quitting smoking can be hazardous to your health
Dark circles I-m not sure about, but people-s skin does look older due to smoking.
Hello There,

I personally think that -if- you get to quit smoking, you will look and feel younger and have more energy as well.

My wife smoked for over 10 years and when she found out that she was pregnant with our now newborn 3 months old daughter, she had promised me that if I found a good solution for quitting, she will try her best to kick the habit.

Well in my spare time I started researching online for quit smoking programs, meanwhile she was trying out patches and gums that you can buy at grocery stores and adventually they would not work for her.

After about a week of researching I had stumbled over a website that really impressed me on what they had to offer and that they actually say that they can almost guarantee your success, and most importantly that you can try it out for free.

The company has been around for over 20 years now and they have helped over a million smokers quit since and their kit has everything that you possibly need to help you quit smoking, I thought WoW that is impressive.

I went ahead and ordered the free trial for my wife (only paid for shipping) and she has quit smoking in just two weeks and she doesn-t want to hear about or smell another cigarette again in her life :)

Now it is up to you, but since my wife has quit, I was so happy about her success, so much so that I had built a small review site of the product to also help other people quit, you can check it out at;
http://time2quitnow.com
if you want to find out more.
Thanks for reading my short story, I hope it helps, good luck and stay healthy.
Surely there will be improvement but will take time. Dark circles can treated with regular and gentle care. Check out
http://useinfo-darkcircles.blogspot.com/
for more info.
If i quit smoking will the dark circles under my eyes go away, and will my skin look younger? -