Does hypnotizing work for quitting smoking? -

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Does hypnotizing work for quitting smoking? -


I am seriously thinking about trying it. I have tried to quit before with no luck. For me the other stop - smoking aids will not work because it is more about my mental addiction than physical. Just wondering if anyone else has ever tried this?
Yes, hypnosis works to help you quit smoking. You have to have a true personal desire to quit though. I-m sure you do. You need to find a good hypnotist though. I found this site for you http://www.appliedhypnosis.org/hypnotists/index.html I would consider each of these hypnotists good.

I didn-t get around to trying hypnosis though before I found these electric cigarettes. Insane? I know it sounds that way, but it-s what worked for me. I also had a severe mental addiction to cigarettes. Anyways, this will let you see what I-m trying to explain. http://bit.ly/13XSOP They don-t cause cancer, are so much less expensive, and they don-t stink.
Simple answer,
Yes it does.
I did a course on hypnotherapy about 30 years ago, and had quite a few volunteer -guinea pigs-, every single person who came to me to quit smoking did so, and never started again.
My only concern for you is, make sure that you get a reliable, ethical hypnotist, try to get a referral from your doctor.
dude. It works but seriously it doesn-t work on everyone. Although you can go ahead and try,another good idea would to be to stop cold turkey. I know it sounds like impossible, but it really isn-t. My mom would smoke like a pack a day, and when she learned we had a fatal lung disease, she stop cold turkey because I told her she was killing us. AHHH the power of will power. Good luck. I know it-s a very tough habit to quit.
Does hypnotizing work for quitting smoking? -