How can I quit smoking pot? -

Saturday, February 8, 2014

How can I quit smoking pot? -


Im 17 - have been trying out drugs for about 3 months now, i have been smoking weed ALOT, i had never tried it though prior to these three months, also OXY COTTON. what is tha exactly???. its an EVERY WEEKEND THING, sometimes even during the week. i know alot of people say, oh just the weekends tahts fine. well for me its not because i went from never smoking to smoking every friday/saturday night ever since my BF of 3 years broke up with me. My friends infulence me to smoke becuase I am around them when they do it. I know everyone will just say to get new friends, but they ARE my friends and i LOVE them despite their flaws. I am not going to just DROP my friends because of their bad habits, i should be a strong enuf preson myself to be able to hangout with them even if they are smoking and personally still not smoke. What can I do to stay with my friends and not HAVE to smoke every weekend? How can I quit? Or say no when offered weed?
Birds of a feather flock together.
Have you ever heard of gateway habits?
First comes the booze and cigarettes.
Then comes the weed and cocaine.
Once you have those habits, then comes the bad school record, bad work record, and eventually, the criminal record.
After those drugs, your loser boyfriend will offer you the harder stuff, heroin, extacy, LSD.
Of course, you-ll say, -I-ll never do that stuff.-
Your buds, probably a loser guy, will get you drunk, then you-ll get you high. When you-re high and drunk, you-ll try anything.

Then it-s game over.
You really need help you shouldn-t be smoking that its bad for you. Try going to a counselor or therapy they may be able to help you but seriously Don-t smoke that.
wow girlfriend you really got a lot of good advice from a lot of good people , I couldn-t of said it any better please ,please listen Good luck and God Bless
Ahh you-re like me, but I haven-t smoked anything for a while now. You seriously just have to say -er, not up for it this time, it-s making me feel like a dumbass, so I-m gon stop.- And if they refuse to take that....well, not to be mean, but they-re not good friends, and you need to give them a good slap in the face. A few of my friends take drugs and so on, but whenever one of us decides to stop, we all support them 100%.
I stopped because I realised that after 3 years of smoking it almost every day I lost 14 IQ points somewhere along the line, and it scared the hell out of me. I couldn-t think properly, I couldn-t work properly, I got moody and sick.
Get a backbone and do what YOU want, not what everyone else wants. You-re no. 1! Remember that.
You smoke pot every friday/saturday night ? look kiddo you wouldn,t know the meaning of addiction.And where do you get the oxy,s from they are a prescription pain killer ? When you take drugs everyday all day + night and cannot hold a job because of it,you are addicted.So no addiction kiddo just experimenting,so if you want to stop just STOP.
You asked for help, and then presented a defense for every kind of advice we could give you. If you hang with users you will use. Oxycontin is a very dangerous prescription drug. It is highly addictive. Is is being called the -new heroin-. The way you quit using drugs is quit hanging with the people who use them. Period. There is no easy way. And, by the way, friends are people who have your best interest at heart.
if you sincerely want the addiction gone...as God to remove it....(but you truely wnat to have to stop)...God knows what is in your heart....I have been clean and sober now for 16 years...and that is what worked for me...society is infected with drug and alcohol abuse...sometimes I felt as if I were the only one clean at times....but addiction is a struggle...think about the future problems--both legal and health-wise...and want to make a better choice...get thte assistance from a local drug and alcohol program that requires testing at least twice a week and classes to complete...they are available at no cost to you through the State Department of Health. Check it out.
idk cuz i smoke everyday so i dont think i can help ya sorry u should stick with it.
Hello There,
There is a product out there that can help you with that problem, it is free to try, you-ll find the link at the bottom of this page.

My wife smoked for over 10 years and when she found out that she was preagnant with our now newborn 3 months old daughter, she had promised me that if I found a good solution for quitting, she will try her best to kick the habit.

Well in my spare time I started researching online for quit smoking programs, meanwhile she was trying out patches and gums that you can buy at grocery stores and adventually they would not work for her.

After about a week of researching I had stumbled over a website that really impressed me on what they had to offer and that they actually say that they can almost guarantee your success, and most importantly that you can try it out for free.

The company has been around for over 20 years now and they have helped over a million smokers quit since and their kit has everything that you possibly need to help you quit smoking, I thought WoW that is impressive.

I went ahead and ordered the free trial for my wife (only paid for shipping) and she has quit smoking in just two weeks and she doesn-t want to hear about or smell another cigarette again in her life :)

Now it is up to you, but since my wife has quit, I was so happy about her success, so much so that I had built a small review site of the product to also help other people quit, you can check it out at;
http://time2quitnow.com
if you want to find out more.
Thanks for reading my short story, I hope it helps, good luck and stay healthy.
How can I quit smoking pot? -