Everytime I quit smoking I cry alot and I get really depressed. Does anyone have the same problem? -

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Everytime I quit smoking I cry alot and I get really depressed. Does anyone have the same problem? -


ME TOO. That-s why it-s called addiction.
Its normal. Your body is going through withdrawl which makes you very emotional. Luckilly and hopefully thats the only thing thats happening. Some people can only think about food and put on a ton of weight when trying to quit. So be thankful you are just crying. Everyday it will get easier! Good luck!
Depression is a classis nicotine withdrawal symptom. Try a natural remedy for it. I did and it worked for me. Natural remedies are harmless but effective.

Go to the following source for further info.
I am currently trying to quit and yes I feel like that sometimes. Especially at night. Good luck to you!
I am taking Chantix too - but I am very weepy. Everything makes me cry. I think it is your body switching over - hormones or something. Congrats on quitting! You can do it!
Everytime I quit smoking I cry alot and I get really depressed. Does anyone have the same problem? -