I have Quit Smoking for 5 days? -

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I have Quit Smoking for 5 days? -


and my eyes feel funny my vision gets alittle blurry, is that a withdraw?
YES im sorry to say it is. But dont stop now!!! Keep yourslef distracted buy eating peanuts(it will keep your hand busy).

-please tell me when you choose best answer if you have quit 4 good by then!
if you are on day 5 the withdraw symptoms are done (with smoking physical withdraw symptoms only last 3 days, after that comes the hard part, the mental part, the breaking habit part. The eyes feeling funny and being blurry could be anything, allergies, headache (maybe stress headache from trying to break a habit), i wouldnt worry about it, but if it continues past the end of the week i would go to a doctor.
yes it is remember smoking is bad for u so it is good u quit you will feel better in no time
Hang in there, you will feel so much better!!! My husband quit smoking cold turkey and I love it!! No more bad breath, his clothes don-t smell, - that nasty cough is gone.
Might be one of the withdrawal symptoms. It will pass, keep it up!
It is -- hang in there. I wish I could quit!
yes, but keep up the good work, you-re on the road to recovery.
I dont- know... but congratulations keep up the good work
yeah. congrats! keep it up, you-re on the way to a healthier you.
yes.
and good for you :]
no idea...but good 4 u! keep it up! g-luck keeping through
I have Quit Smoking for 5 days? -