I am 3 weeks pregnant, quit smoking and have gained weight, how can I shed it before I gain it from the baby? -

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I am 3 weeks pregnant, quit smoking and have gained weight, how can I shed it before I gain it from the baby? -


Gained weight from quiting smoking
3 weeks pregnant
Want to lose the smoking weight before I start gaining the baby weight.
I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.
1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.
2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).
3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, diet soda. Or water.

It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me.
walk.
eat as many healthy foods as possible. dont worry about losing wieght now youre gonna get big anyway lose te weight after the baby. DONT STOP EATING!
30 minutes on a treadmill, 15 minutes on the bike, then weights for about 30 minutes.

Ask a trainer and your doctor first, though!
You can still exercise when you are pregnant. Talk to your doctor about what is OK... but eat healthy foods, not junk food, and up your exercise and you should be fine - and of you continue this healthy lifestyle after the baby, you will lose the weight quicker too.
it is very dangerous to try and lose while pregnant

i have actually lost weight by accident while pregnant just through trying to have a balanced low fat diet rich in vitamins fruit /veg
cut down on your fat/sugar/carbohydrate in take, eat fruit instead of junk when you are hungry, increase your exercise levels, go swimming or walk a few miles a day, that should help.
start eating very healthy for the baby. Also watch your food intake, eat five small meals a day rather than 3 large ones. No pop no greasy foods, and start walking everyday.
As a mother of 5 who quit smoking as well...do NOT try to lose weight while pregnant! Just try to curb your cravings and eat right. Eat for 1. If it bothers you that much, consult a physician.
I have a feeling that you are going to be one of those women who ends up 100lbs heavier after having a baby and never loses it.

I hope you are married to a really great guy, cause it is going to be hard to find a new guy when you have a kid and an extra 100 lbs.
I am 3 weeks pregnant, quit smoking and have gained weight, how can I shed it before I gain it from the baby? -