How tdo I tell my mom to quit smoking...? -

Thursday, September 25, 2014

How tdo I tell my mom to quit smoking...? -


im 14 years old and my mom smokes... alot... well idk if 12 cigs in 2 hrs. is alot but i think it is way to much. I myself arn-t a very big fan of second hand smoke.. and neither are my friends. do you have any ideas on how to tell her how to quit?
Just be upfront and tell her you don-t want her and yourself to suffer from cigarettes. Just think what she could do with all that money she spends on cigarettes. Be as honest as you can say what you-re thinking and don-t hold back be brutal if you have to no matter how nice of a lady your mother may be. If she still refuses not to smoke around you and you-re that serious about her not smoking you can forcefully stop her by throwing away her cigarettes, breaking her lighters, stealing her matches, stealing her cigarettes. If it-s really going to tear you apart and you just can-t get her off them around you second-hand smoking around children is a form of child abuse.
well ur 14 so they should have at least given you some type of smoke flyer at school so you could try leaving that around the house. you could change all the cpu-s homepages in yur house to a non smoking site. try coughing escpecially after yur moms smokes and try to get out of the huse more to reduce the intake of secondhand smoke because it could have the same effect of smoking like lung cancer. Try talking to your father about it if he doesn-t smoke.
Read This Report,
You Will Get Some Help
http://ebooksinlowprice.110mb.com/Quit-S…

First you dump her cigarettes down the toilet...
then you ask her. but you have to look hurt and depressed or it wont work.

thts how i got my mom to stop a year ago
How tdo I tell my mom to quit smoking...? -