I want to quit Smoking. Can some body help me? -

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I want to quit Smoking. Can some body help me? -


I want to quit smoking. I am taking 10-15 cigarettes per day. I have tried to quit many times but failed. Can somebody help me so that I can quit smoking successfully.
this may sound stupid, but it worked for my friend,
she told people around her, her bf and bestie, to stare her down if she went for a smoke, remind her of all the fatal diseases you get from it, and to just generally be a distraction.
if she had any tempations, shed get them on the fone and talk it out.

she also really liked the nicorette gums

goodluck!!!
Hi,

I use to smoke around 20-25 per day for 4 years.. i now smoke NONE, i quit 3months ago and its probably the best desision i have ever made.
Go on the nhs website, theres alot of info on smoking there, go to a smoking club or something. You cant just quit smoking straight away.. you need to cut down first like taking 1 cigarette away a day untill you are down to none.. anythin like this will help.
The way i quit was by going on google and searching for all the effects of smoking.. and the picures of what smoking caused, it really discusted me! i wrote down WHY i wanted to quit and everytime i feel i needed a cigarette i would read my reasons why i shouldnt have one like having better health, more money and so on. Also the nicorette chewing gums helped me alot.
- Go see your GP, they will help you with quiting.
- write down all the reason why you want to quit
- get support from your family
- go to a smoking club
- try not to be around people that smoke
If you really put your mind to it you WILL quit just have faith in yourself. :) x
I used welbutrin to help me which is the drug in xyban it worked great I did have urges but they were minimal and easily forgotten and the best thing was you smoke until the drug gets into your system which is about 10 to 15 days and when it does it makes cigs taste terrible which helps also Have a plan you can also use patches while on this drug to taper off nicotine keep your hands busy and enjoy your new smoke free life and be proud of yourself
Champix is the latest in smoking cessation. And hypnosis suits some people as does acupunture for some folk. You should use at least 2 of these methods together.
I want to quit Smoking. Can some body help me? -